Hello, I’m Riley Montgomery, a passionate advocate for sexual empowerment and exploration. As a divorced nurse, I understand the importance of connecting with your inner desires and embracing your sexuality. After experiencing my own journey of self-discovery, I founded Secrets of Sensual Sex to create a supportive community where women can explore, learn, and enhance their sexual pleasure.

Our mission is to provide accessible information and techniques to help individuals achieve better and longer-lasting orgasms, whether alone or with a partner. We prioritize values such as privacy, empowerment, education, respect, and inclusivity to ensure that our community members feel safe and supported in their exploration. Our modules are designed to guide you through easy-to-follow techniques that can enhance your sexual experiences and lead to more intense orgasms. We believe in creating a judgment-free space where individuals can freely express themselves, ask questions, and learn from each other.

I'd like to join an active and supportive community, where we celebrate sexual empowerment and encourage individuals to embrace their inner sex goddess.