PapaRenard

Feb 14, 2024
France
foxypleasurereviews.com
Hello !

At last, a new FeelStroker from Kiiroo with a mouth hole! We (well, at least I) have been waiting for this for a year, ever since the FeelVictoria Mouth was released.
Well, the FeelStroker Mouth is now available.

It's a new penis masturbator from Kiiroo, compatible with the Keon and PowerBlow.

FeelStroker Mouth belongs to Kiiroo's family of “generic” sheaths. In other words, it's not highlighted by a FeelStar.
A FeelStroker is a hard plastic shell that will protect a textured sheath against various things such as sunlight, humidity, dust, falls etc... And it also prevents you from applying too much pressure to the sheath and ending up with Death Grip Syndrome in the process.

Generally speaking, the textures offered for these sheaths (feelstroker generics) are a little less elaborate than those for FeelStar... This gives uneven results in terms of how the girdles feel on different people. Afterwards, I loved the FeelSensation, while other people I discussed it with couldn't understand why.
In short, this time, although Kiiroo has stuck with a single texture as with every other feelstroker generique, they have sought to make this texture a little more complex all the same, and it's not simplistic.

If I had to finish by adding the positive and negative points of this product, I'd say this:

Positives:
* A new mouth at your disposal!
* Easy to clean
* Discreet, sober black case, as usual
* Although unique, a more refined texture than other generic versions

Negative points:
* Unique texture and therefore uniform stimulation
* We'd like to have more... But what about the next FeelStar Mouth?

I've tried to limit myself to 2000 characters here... Where I normally struggle to keep my reviews under 2000 words...
So if you'd like more details, photos and videos of this new sextoy, you can check out my full review on my blog.