PapaRenard

Feb 14, 2024
France
foxypleasurereviews.com
Good day to you !

Today I can finally publish my reviews of Power of Love and Liebe de Love. not War.

It's just one sextoy, but I'm doing two different reviews for a simple reason.
The Power of Love is the heart of the sextoy, a base containing the battery but also some of the electronics needed to make you vibrate with pleasure. Made entirely from aluminium (at least on the outside), this base allows you to fit one of the eight compatible heads to stimulate different internal or external erogenous zones.

Among these eight heads, I was able to review the Liebe. It's a G-spot stimulator that we tested with Madame, as I myself was without one. The Liebe looks like a neo-silicone cylinder ending in a protuberance that lets you play with the G-spot.

The mention of neo-silicone may seem strange, but what is it?
In fact, it's a silicone already used in aeronautics but which has a very specific feature: it's compatible with silicone-based lubricants. It's a silicone that's totally healthy for the body, but what's more, you can use it with the best silicone for the ultimate glide and friction reduction.

Separating the base from the head means you can have a base for different sex toys and avoid having to buy the same part eight times... for not much. It also makes the toy easier to repair, because if the battery were to die after many years of service, all you'd have to do is replace that part.
Love. not War. has adopted an ecological approach to avoid waste, allowing you to have your toy repaired (two-year guarantee) rather than replacing it, and the factories used run on green energy. This is in addition to using recycled materials, moving towards a neutral carbon footprint on shipments and replanting trees.

Love. not War. suggests rethinking the sextoy from the outset to make it more sustainable and also to avoid having to worry about restricting lubricant. Clearly, I'm a fan of silicone-based lubricants and it scares the shit out of me to have to use water-based lubricants for our sessions. It dries too quickly, some become sticky, you have to reapply often... Silicone-based lube is what I prefer. And we've finally got a body-safe toy (apart from the Njoy Pure Wand) that lets you use this lubricant!

Anyway, I'll go on...

If you don't have the time or inclination to read my reviews, take a look at the photos and videos I've made to show how the base and head look, the different vibration patterns available, the accessories... I'll list the positive and negative points. But you're missing out on a lot of information :)

Positives :
  • Eco-friendly sextoy
  • High-quality sextoy (long-lasting)
  • Durable over time!
  • Efficient battery recharging
  • Attractive silver-pink colour
  • Powerful
  • Efficient battery recharging/replacement
  • Compatible with silicone-based lubricants

Negatives :
  • I would have preferred a USB-C socket for recharging
  • Too powerful at high intensities.
  • Difficult to feel where it is internally.

For more details, take a look at my reviews of Liebe and Power of Love.