PapaRenard

Feb 14, 2024
France
foxypleasurereviews.com
Good day to you,

I've just published (well, last night) a new article on my blog about a penis masturbator made entirely from platinum silicone.
It's from Nothosaur and it's called the **Virgin's Throne**.

It's a 860 grams of platinum silicone for 18 centimeters high and 19 centimeters of diameter, in a beautiful (to me) gold colour. It's the ‘Angel’ colour, which adds golden highlights and lots of very fine glitter to the material. I really like it visually. However, it’s possible to make it in your own colours too.

The silicone is very flexible, although rather thick! You can count on no less than 3 centimetres of silicone all around the duct of this sheath. The duct itself is around 2.5 centimetres in diameter. Even if the silicone can be extended to increase this size considerably (tripling it), it remains less flexible and less welcoming than TPE.

The fact that it's made from silicone means that it can be fully disinfected and the material is stable, strong and durable over time.

A FeelStroker, Fleshlight (or even pocket pussy) is made from TPE, a very soft material that feels like bare skin. At least, that's as far as what today's sex toys are capable of. However, they are porous and different types of TPE can last from a few weeks to a few years.

Can the Virgin Throne replace my collection of penis masturbators in the long term?
Is it better than the Hundoo, another penetrable sex toy I tested a few months ago?

I suggest you read my article and make up your own mind about this sextoy published 5 months ago.

Pros :
* Beautiful colours!
* Interesting design that doesn’t reveal much about the NSFW side of things
* A stimulating second room

Cons :
* Orifice not easy to pass through
* Still to firm
* Unstimulating first room

Full review with a lot more (photo, videos, internal textures, how to clean etc...) is available on my blog :