MiaBunni

May 26, 2024
I've discovered an alternative tip activated Sex Machine for Cam Performers. I know the Lovense Mini Sex Machine is slightly cheaper now but it's still £400 (In the UK) so I wanted to find something even cheaper that's still good quality.

I've stumbled across the KIIROO Keon Sex Machine and I asked for a review copy as a cam performer to test so hopefully I can get back to y'all with a review.
From what i've figured out (apologies for the prices being in pounds £ lol) with attachments it's currently £250 with the table clamp or pillow attachments & a free Feel Stroker. It's essentially a Fucking Machine and a Stroker in one which is pretty decent I think for the price.

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 02.23.26.png

Advantages

• This seems like an absolute steal for Male / some Trans & NB performers because you can also use it an automatic stroker
  • I've received the table clamp already and it is very sturdy. The base is made of metal and screws down well. No jiggle at all
  • They also have an angled pillow attachment which i've never seen before. You basically attach the KIIROO too it and you can then use it anywhere without having to clamp it down
Disadvantages
  • it doesn't seem like the fastest device out there. It's meant more as a stroker so I imagine this is a secondary functionality they thought about:

• The Feelperformer and Feelconnect apps are not as good as the Lovense alternatives yet. Whilst both work with Cam Sites and Feelperformer allows you to accept tips for movement the control links in app can only currently be set to 1 hour 1 minute due to a bug in the app so the timers don't work and there are some caveats if you want to quickly share control links for devices linked to Feelperformer. For more info you can check out a sheet i've made at toys.nsfwsites.info

I'll be commenting once i've been able to test the machine so if you want to wait for that then that's fine. The BigGayReview did a review of it if you're curious already though.

Referral link

Accessory links

Last edited:

MiaBunni

May 26, 2024
I just realised this probably would have been better posted in the guides / review section. If you can move it to there that would be amazing :)